Parts used: Flowers & leaves
Constituents: Flavonoids (hespiridin, kaempferol, quercetin), phenolic acids (chlorogenic, caffeic and coumaric), volatile oils (farnesol, eugenol, citral, citronellal, citronellol, limonene, pinene)), mucilage (arabino-galactans), tannin.
Medicinal actions: Anxiolytic, hypotensive, sedative, diaphoretic, anti-spasmodic, immunomodulator, anti-inflammatory, mild astringent, expectorant, hypotensive, peripheral vasodilator, anti-coagulant, digestive, diuretic, emollient
Medicinal use: Indicated in nervous dyspepsia, hysterical states, headaches, and palpitations. It is hypotensive, although it is rarely strong enough on its own to reduce blood pressure, it will reduce hypertension when associated with arteriosclerosis and nervous tension. Tilia is also a notable diaphoretic and is often used in colds and flu.
- Volatile oils are diuretic, sedative and antispasmodic.
- Flavonoids are antispasmodic and diaphoretic.
- Coumaric acid is antispasmodic and diaphoretic.
Pharmacy: Infusion: 1tsp/cup, 3-5 times QD. Tincture: (1:5, 40%), 3-5ml TID. Dried flowers: 2-4g, TID.
Toxicity: None reported. Long-term high doses may be cardiotoxic.
More information, Please visit (Internet resource)
Wholesale Price: 15USD/0.5KG
Please Download Wholesale Catalogue
Tilia Europaea, Chinese Herbal Tea Wholesale
- Order "the international shipping service " for your country,calculated the shipping cost on the basis of package weight and mode of shipping.
- We have set shipping services for small order at our site, and shipping costs are automatically calculated, (Air Mail within 9kg, EMS within 4.5KG).
- If shipping service is not available for your country, please contact us, we would provide the quotation about shipping services ASAP.